Confirming room availability
Hotel OverviewHidden away in the mountains of Tehri, is Atali Ganga. Situated 2 km away from Byasi and 30 km from Rishikesh, the property also offers an area specially created for kids who’d like to camp through the night.White Water Café serves Indian and Continental cuisines and guests can choose between an outdoor or indoor seating area. The café overlooks onto The D – an outdoor deck for barbeques and bonfires.Indulge in the Alati Ganga’s own water activities like kayaking, and rock-climbing, mountain biking or simply lounge by the outdoor pool. For more adventurous guests, the resort features a high ropes course.Cottages at Atali Ganga, are equipped with air conditioning and an en suite bathroom with shower facilities and free toiletries. Rooms also feature 3 different views from each side, and tea-time snacks.
This hotel may have changed name or is no longer bookable via Hotel.com.au
Price Guardian. Don't Book without it.
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
- Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz