Confirming room availability
Hotel OverviewFeaturing views over the Shotover River to Coronet Peak, this award-winning stand-alone house, set into the hillside above Queenstown, is built of schist stone and has a grass-covered roof and wooden beams. Situated next to the Shotover River, Kohara Lodge Queenstown is located at picturesque Arthurs Point, just a 5-minute drive from central Queenstown. Queenstown International Airport is a 15-minute drive away. The open-plan living and dining area features comfortable armchairs and sofas, satellite TV and an open fireplace. Floor-to-ceiling glass doors open onto the terrace area from the lounge room. You can relax in the outdoor swimming pool with heated spa pool, or on the terrace area with outside fire. Refine your golfing skills on the putting green, while the kids will love the in-ground trampoline.
This hotel may have changed name or is no longer bookable via Hotel.com.au
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz