Confirming room availability
Haiyi Sailing Hotel
Hotel OverviewOffering free WiFi and a sun terrace, Haiyi Sailing Hotel is situated in Qingdao with only a 4-minute stroll from May Fourth Square. Free private parking is available on site. Haiyi Sailing Hotel is set an 8-minute drive from Badaguan Scenic Area and a 10-minute drive from Qingdao Olympic Sailing Centre. It will take 43 minutes to drive to Qingdao International Airport. The accommodation is air conditioned and features a cable flat-screen TV and bottled water. There is also a kitchen, equipped with a microwave and fridge. A minibar and kettle are also available. Towels are featured. Hot tub is featured in the private bathroom. Car hire and airport shuttle are available at the property upon request and the beach area is popular for windsurfing. Guests can take a stroll at the sun terrace or enjoy some kids and family time at the Kid's Centre.
Formerly Qingdao Majesty Mansion
Prior to July 2019 known as Qingdao Majesty Mansion<h3> Formerly Qingdao Majesty Mansion</h3><p> Prior to July 2019 known as Qingdao Majesty Mansion</p>
This hotel may have changed name or is no longer bookable via Hotel.com.au
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
- Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz