Confirming room availability
Courtyard by Marriott in Portsmouth
Hotel OverviewLocated in Portsmouth, Courtyard by Marriott in Portsmouth is convenient to Jackson House Museum and George Rodgers House. This hotel is within close proximity of Albacore Park and Discover Portsmouth.
RoomsMake yourself at home in one of the 133 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary weekday newspapers.
Rec, Spa, Premium AmenitiesDonâ€™t miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, a fireplace in the lobby, and a television in the lobby.
DiningSatisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other AmenitiesFeatured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in Portsmouth? This hotel features 1452 square feet (131 square meters) of event facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.
This hotel may have changed name or is no longer bookable via Hotel.com.au
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz