Port Macquarie Hotel Accommodation
To see the latest Port Macquarie deals and prices click here to enter your travel dates.
Port Macquarie is a coastal city located 242 miles north of Sydney, Australia. One of its major natural attractions is the Hastings River, a large river which discharges into the Taman Sea. In New South Wales, this is the fastest growing city with a population of approximately 44,000 people.
The climate of Port Macquarie is humid subtropical. Its famous events include the Pacific Coast Slam which takes place on January, the Sundowner BREAM Classic on November, and the Festival of the Sun on December. Here, there are a variety of beaches to explore. These include the Lighthouse Beach, Flynns Beach, North Shore, Town Beach, and many more. Click here for a PDF downloadable guide to 18 of Port Macquarie's Beaches.
Anyone who has a love for water will enjoy everything the city has to offer. More activities include whale watching, swimming, and water skiing. There are many beautiful places around the island that are perfect for picnics and outdoor fun with family and friends. The sparkling waters of the port’s beaches are waiting for you today!
Rated 4 out of 5 by 103
Rated 5 out of 5 by 34
Rated 4 out of 5 by 51
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 162
Rated 4 out of 5 by 563
* Book now and pay later rooms are subject to availabilty. Not what you were looking for? Try your search again
!Please enter check-in date
Port Macquarie Hotels by Price
- The Best Port Macquarie Weekend Getaway Deals for This Weekend
- The Best Port Macquarie Weekend Getaway Deals for Next Weekend
- Last Minute Discount Port Macquarie Hotels
- Port Macquarie Hotel Deals for Tonight
- Port Macquarie Hot Deals
- Cheap Port Macquarie Hotels
- Budget Port Macquarie Hotels
- Luxury Hotels Port Macquarie