Port Douglas Hotel Accommodation
To see the latest Port Douglas deals and prices click here to enter your travel dates.
Port Douglas is a 67 km drive from Cairns, and a 1700km or 20 to 23-hour drive from Brisbane in Australia. The reefs of the port present stunning coral life and pristine waters. Natural World Heritage Sites such as Cape Tribulation and the Daintree Rainforest are located nearby. Go on a guided tour, or visit these sites on your own because they are definitely must-sees for nature lovers. If what you’re into includes a little bit of adventure and the outdoors, don’t hesitate to book accommodations for Port Douglas, a world renowned and spectacular site for marine and forest life.
The Port is famous for having attracted personalities such as the US former president, Bill Clinton, and Steve Irwin, the Crocodile Man. It was first discovered in the year 1877 after a gold site was found nearby. Explore a number of marine sanctuaries and lush rainforests in Port Douglas. There are several budget accommodations and holiday resorts for guests. Also, a good number of restaurants and shops keep the beach bustling with life.
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 1483
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 1786
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 1004
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 561
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 1647
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 416
* Book now and pay later rooms are subject to availabilty. Not what you were looking for? Try your search again
!Please enter check-in date
Port Douglas Hotels by Price
- The Best Port Douglas Weekend Getaway Deals for This Weekend
- The Best Port Douglas Weekend Getaway Deals for Next Weekend
- Last Minute Discount Port Douglas Hotels
- Port Douglas Hotel Deals for Tonight
- Port Douglas Hot Deals
- Cheap Port Douglas Hotels
- Budget Port Douglas Hotels
- Luxury Hotels Port Douglas