Confirming room availability
Captain Grant's Bed and Breakfast
Hotel OverviewLocated in the historic village of Poquetanuck, this New England bed and breakfast is a house built in 1754. A full country breakfast is served every morning.Free Wi-Fi access and a CD/DVD player are included in every guest room at Captain Grant’s Bed and Breakfast. The rooms are individually furnished with antiques and each have a private bathroom.Cookies and cake or pie are available in the dining room at all times. There is a popcorn cart in the billiards room and a guest refrigerator stocked with free beverages.A 3-story porch and 2 living rooms stocked with books offer guests a place to relax at Captain Grant’s. They can also enjoy the 6-acre backyard and the garden.Foxwoods Casino is 5 miles from the inn. Maugle Sierra Vineyards is 5 minutes' drive away.
This hotel may have changed name or is no longer bookable via Hotel.com.au
Winter School Holidays in Australia
All east coast states of Australia are on holidays at the same time. ACT, QLD, NSW and Vic school holidays are from Sat 26 June to Sun 11 July.
West coast Australia (being WA and SA) is on holidays one week after the east coast states from Sat 3 July to Sun 18 July. NT is doing it's own thing, probably because it's dry season, and is on holidays from 26 June to 19 July.
To get the best deals and availability, east coasters would probably be best served travelling west for that first week and west coasters could travel east for the last week.
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
- Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz