Pong Yaeng Hotels with Balcony Rooms
To see the latest deals and prices click here to enter your travel dates.
Various sized balcony rooms can be found when you book a hotel in Pong Yaeng. Each of the Pong Yaeng hotels below mentions they have at least one room with a balcony, an we have tried to highlight this room in the description. The smallest balcony is a Juliet balcony where you can open the window but you can't or you can't really step out onto it because it's too small, essentially not designed to stand on. The next sized up balcony rooms are big enough to get outside and for 1 or 2 people to sit down. You could in theory still smoke on the balcony but smoking is often banned in public places in many cities, there may still be an ashtray handy though. After that there are very large balcony rooms where you have a full set of seats for 4 or more and possibly a BBQ (weather dependant of course).
Rooms at the Panviman Resort feature a private balcony with daybed, a flat-screen TV, DVD player and minibar. Villas come with either an outdoor spa bath or pool. Massages, facial and body treatments are avail...more
With a mountain-view balcony, rooms come with a TV with cable channels. Each has a private bathroom equipped with a hairdryer.The on-site restaurant serves Thai cuis...more
Book now and pay later rooms are subject to availabilty.
Not what you were looking for?
Try a different search here
!Please enter check-in date
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz