Confirming room availability
Score from 2 reviewers
Guest accommodation Overview
Located 0.4 miles from ADO International Bus Station in Playa del Carmen, this vacation home features a patio. The property features views of the garden and is half a mile from Playa del Carmen Maritime Terminal.
An oven and a microwave are provided in the kitchen and there is a private bathroom. Other facilities at Villa Coral include a terrace.
28 de Julio Square is 0.6 miles from Villa Coral, and 5th Avenue is 1.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Cozumel Airport, 12 miles from Villa Coral.
Lock in a great price now and relax with our Price Guardian working for youHotel prices fluctuate. Book now, we will check prices each day for you and then let you know how to re-book if an even better price becomes available.
!Please enter city, landmark, postcode or hotel name
!Please enter check-in date
Facilities of Villa Coral
Holiday Home Policies
Cancellation / Prepayment
Cancellation, prepayment and 'book now pay later' policies vary according to room type. Please check the room conditions when selecting your room above.
Accepted credit cards
The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
The fine print
A security deposit of USD 50 is required upon arrival for incidental charges. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out and subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation.
Setup a Price watch for Villa Coral
Each day we'll check prices and send you an email for your selected dates at Villa Coral. If you don't have specific dates but would like to check prices for say next weekend or say next month we can check the price too.
Score from 2 reviewers
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
|Guests||1 room, 2 adults|
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz