Pittsburgh Hotel Accommodation - Washington
With a stay at Hotel Madera, a Kimpton Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Washington, steps from Christian Heurich House and minutes from Foundry Gallery. This 4-star hotel is close to George Washi...more
Rated 4 out of 5 by 5
Located in the heart of Washington, D.C. the modern Hotel Madera boasts an on-site restaurant and bar and in-room spa services. Dupont Circle is just 2 minutes’ walk away.Each room at Hotel Madera fea...more
Score from 224 reviewers
Situated a 7-minute walk from Phillips Collection and 1.2 km from White House, 1331 Northwest Apartment #1066 Apts is set in Northwest of Washington. The property is a 20-minute walk from Washington C...more
Score from 1 reviewers
It’s like staying at a museum, only better. As one of the Smithsonian's top five historic venues to explore in the world, the Mansion on O Street offers over 100 one-of-a-kind rooms and suites in a re...more
Rated 4 out of 5 by 65
This hotel is located at the top of Dupont Circle just minutes from the historical landmarks of Washington, D.C. The Dupont Circle Metro station is 120 metres awayThe rooms at The Dupont Circle Hotel...more
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 4064
Located just 500 metres from Dupont Circle, The St. Gregory Hotel offers complimentary WiFi and an on-site restaurant.Offering a flat-screen TV with cable channels, each room at the hotel includes a r...more
Score from 988 reviewers
Book now and pay later rooms are subject to availabilty.
Not what you were looking for?
Try a different search here
!Please enter check-in date
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz