Confirming room availability
Hotel OverviewLocated in Wichit, Regent Phuket Cape Panwa is by the sea and close to Phuket Aquarium and Khao Khad Views Tower. This 5-star resort is within the vicinity of Phuket Zoo and Saphan Hin Mining Monument.
RoomsMake yourself at home in one of the 105 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPads and LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while DVD players and satellite programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Rec, Spa, Premium AmenitiesRelax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can soak up the sun at the private beach or enjoy other recreational amenities including a health club and an outdoor pool. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
DiningGrab a bite at one of the resort's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a beach bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other AmenitiesFeatured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, limo/town car service, and express check-in. This resort has 2 meeting rooms available for events. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free valet parking is available onsite.
This hotel may have changed name or is no longer bookable via Hotel.com.au
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz