Confirming room availability
Hotel OverviewThis charming boutique hotel offers "a little bit of Sweden" in the heart of Perth CBD (Central Business District). Guests enjoy free Wi-Fi and Miss Maud's famous buffet breakfast every morning of their stay.Miss Maud Swedish Hotel offers award-winning service and refurbished rooms. Each air-conditioned room includes a flat-screen TV, a refrigerator with a minibar and an en suite bathroom.This landmark hotel is located in Perth city centre, only 5 minutes’ walk from the main shopping, business and entertainment districts. It is a 10-minute walk to Swan River and Barrack Street Jetty. Perth International Airport is 20 minutes' drive away.Located within the hotel complex, Miss Maud Restaurant serves lunch, buffet dinners and a carvery. Guests can also select from an à la carte menu. It offers live entertainment on Friday and Saturday nights as well Sunday lunchtime and Sunday night.The coffee shop has an outdoor dining area, serving freshly baked snacks. Fine coffee, gourmet sandwiches and other treats are available.
This hotel may have changed name or is no longer bookable via Hotel.com.au
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz