Confirming room availability
Fremantle Dream - River-Front Architect Home & Walk To Beach
Hotel OverviewLocated on the riverfront and 4 minutes' walk from the local beach where guests can watch glorious sunsets each night over the Indian Ocean, Fremantle Dreaming - River & Ocean is a large, 3-bedroom holiday home with 12 metre wide river-facing windows. The entire ground level of the home, which is for guest use only, is private and fully self-contained. Free WiFi is provided.This renovated split-level holiday home features a balcony directly overlooking the river, a fully equipped kitchen and a large, open-plan lounge and dining area.The rear of the house offers 3 bedrooms in a quiet space, a bathroom with shower and bath and a separate WC/toilet room with a private wash basin.At Fremantle Dreaming - River & Ocean, guests enjoy private and exclusive access to a very large balcony on the 1st floor, which looks directly over the river. BBQ facilities and an outdoor dining setting are included.Free use of 2 bicycles is available at the property for guests to ride to Perth, Cottesloe or around Fremantle. The home is surrounded by walking and bike paths that will take guests around the river, along the beach or to restaurants and bars. Perth Airport is 22 km away.
This hotel may have changed name or is no longer bookable via Hotel.com.au
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz