Confirming room availability
Character & Charm in the Heart of the City
Hotel OverviewBoasting free breakfast provisions included for all bookings, Character & Charm in the Heart of the City offers guests a 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom, private, self-contained holiday home. Free secure parking for 1 or 2 cars is provided.The holiday home is only 5 minutes' walk from Bayswater Train Station, 10 minutes' drive from the Swan River, 11 minutes' drive from Perth CBD and 13 minutes' drive from Perth Airport. Guests can go for a coffee on Beaufort Street in Mount Lawley, which is 9 minutes' drive away.Each bedroom has a wardrobe, drawers, bedside tables, lamps, clock radios and reverse-cycle air-conditioning. The fully equipped kitchen has a refrigerator, freezer, gas oven, stove top, microwave, rice cooker, blender, toaster, kettle, crockery and cutlery. For your convenience the pantry is stocked with essential kitchen and cooking items.You will also find a laundry with a washing machine and ironing facilities. Relax indoors in the lounge, which has a flat-screen TV or outdoors, in the entertaining area that has a BBQ, an outdoor dining setting and a lush garden with seasonal fruit and herbs.You can spend the day exploring the surrounding areas, including the Swan Valley, 14 minutes' drive away and Perth Hills, 37 minutes' drive from Character & Charm in the Heart of the City. Some of Perth's lovely beaches such as Scarborough, Trigg, City Beach and Cottesloe are all within a 30-minute drive of the property.
This hotel may have changed name or is no longer bookable via Hotel.com.au
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz