Perth Hotel Accommodation
To see the latest Perth hotel deals and prices please click here to enter your travel dates
Perth's natural beauty will win you over
Perth is all about its natural beauty, coastal living, great wine and a chilled out vibe. Find yourself lazing on an uncrowded beach, wandering the beautiful parks, kicking back in one of its hip bars or taking a daytrip to explore the nearby wine regions. Sure it’s remote, but there is plenty to do and explore.
Pack your sunscreen, sunglasses and hat
Heading to Perth for a beachside holiday? Then plan to visit during March-April or October-November. Unless of course you’re wanting to achieve the ‘overcooked’ look, then book your break during the peak of summer when temperatures can rise to 45°C by midday!
For those on a sightseeing adventure, spring is the ideal time for wandering the streets and seeing the famous wildflowers of Kings Park in full bloom. It's also an ideal time to visit Rottnest Island for the day, but be sure to book ahead as it can get very busy.
Top 6 Things to Do in Perth
1. Chill out, surf or swim between the flags at some of Perth’s best beaches. Out of town, Trigg and North beaches are a great place to catch some waves. Closer to the city, you can’t beat the family-friendly Cottesloe or City beach
2. Enjoy a picnic lunch in one of the world’s biggest city parks, Kings Park. From here you can take in the amazing views of the city, Swan and Canning Rivers as well as the Darling Ranges
3. Head out of town to the hills of Swan Valley. This region boasts some of Australia’s best wineries and micro-breweries
4. Jump on a ferry and head down to Fremantle for a Sunday afternoon meal and drink at one of the many trendy pubs and bars
5. Spend a family day out at Perth Zoo, dedicated to the conservation of Australia’s wildlife
6. Pack your yoga gear and join a free morning class of yoga or Tai Chi at Northbridge Piazza
3 of Best Family-Friendly Events in Perth
1. Savour delicious food and local wines during the Eat, Drink Perth event in March
2. Get a glimpse of Australian country life at the September Perth Royal Show filled with carnival rides, live entertainment and of course, food and wine
3. Join in one of Australia’s biggest Australia Day celebrations watching Perth’s Foreshore Skyworks on 26th January
Sample Perth’s delectable delights
Perth is all about the outdoors, great weather and sampling the local food and wine. Work up an appetite with free inner city and King’s Park walking tours before spending the afternoon sampling Perth’s wine, craft beer, cheese, chocolate and ice cream to finish it off!
Remember Margaret River is not far away. This region is also famous for its surf beaches, but more importantly incredible wineries that make a point of putting on a great lunch spread especially during summer. They've won us over!
Where to Stay in Perth
Perth is a city where you come to have a 'great outdoors' holiday. Summer here can be particularly hot, and waiting for the Fremantle Doctor to arrive can best be done at a beach, which is why Cottesloe beach hotels are so popular.
Staying in the city means you'll be close to King's Park, where you'll find some of the best views of the city, and some of the most beautiful specimens of flora and fauna in Australia. Then there's Burswood where the casino is, or you can catch Movies By Burswood at night. And while we touch on summer in Perth, at night you may want to do some fine dining, because Perth has some local gems to show off and summer is the time to indulge.
But top of mind should be the beach when booking your Perth accommodation, because Perth and Western Australia have some of the best beaches in the world. Once you're there you can enjoy the boulevard of beaut cafes and pubs for soaking up some suds.
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1802
Rated 3.5 out of 5 by 668
Rated 3 out of 5 by 459
Rated 4 out of 5 by 967
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1287
Rated 4 out of 5 by 3449
* Book now and pay later rooms are subject to availabilty. Not what you were looking for? Try your search again
!Please enter check-in date
Photos of Perth Hotels
Find the best looking hotel in Perth