Perth Romance Holiday Guide
If you’ve ever promised to go to the end of the earth for your loved one, the flight to Perth alone has got to earn you a few brownie points. Charm them with just a few of city’s romantic, fun and sexy dating possibilities and they’ll be putty in your hand. Unveil the gastronomic delights and luscious wines of the region and we seriously suggest you get a room.
Day 1: Let’s just take things slow at first, ok:
- Set the scene for the weekend with brunch or lunch at Bluewater Grill with uninterrupted views of the city, Swan River and The South of Perth Yacht Club.
- Skip dessert and head to the Fremantle Chocolate Factory for handmade truffles, pralines, and 26 flavours of fudge.
- Take a romantic stroll around the Swan River in front of the city and watch the sunset on the South Perth foreshore.
- In East Perth you’ll find Little Moorish, where the flavours of Morocco, dancing and live music come together in a seductive and deliciously spicy mix.
Day 2: You spontaneous devil, you:
- Pampering is a compulsory element of every great romantic escape, so start your day with a Himalayan Bath Treatment, or intense collagen facial at Escape Day Spa.
- Resistance is futile when you sweep your lover aboard a Swan River gondola armed with a bottle of bubbly, a rose, chocolates, cheese platter and ‘your song’.
- Find out what all the multi-award winning fuss is about at Restaurant Amuse enjoying another perfect coupling - premier wine and exotic degustation menu.
- If you’re suffering a little Saturday night fever, check in to Rise Dance Club, regular winner of best DJ and Best Club Night awards in WA. Take a spin on the massive dance floor to the latest tracks pumping from the world-class sound system.
Day 3: Time to seal the deal:
- Start your day wondering what the poor people are doing as your helicopter joy flight whirrs over the city, and 25km of dazzling white beaches before a flight up the Swan River.
- Or get an early start on your plonkathon with a wine cruise into the Swan Valley— start off with morning tea, cheese and biscuits, then go a tour of a winery and feast on a three-course lunch accompanied by more of the widely heralded WA grape juice.
- Cleanse the palate with a premium beer tasting tray at the Duckstein Brewery in the Swan Valley, before moving to a big local red, the ideal complement to your hearty German fare.
Recommended Perth Romance Hotels:
- Proximity to Perth attractions aside, the InterContintental Burswood Resort is crammed full of its own romantic possibilities, from frolicking in the pool and working up a sweat on the tennis courts to shopping for south sea pearls and, dare we say, argyle diamonds.
- Enjoy breathtaking views over the turquoise Indian Ocean from your room at Seashells Serviced Apartments before drifting off to the sound of waves lapping the shores of Scarborough Beach.
- At the Parmelia Hilton Hotel Perth you can dress to the nines for dinner and drinks at the Globe Wine Bar and Restaurant before dancing the night away at Margeaux’s nightclub.
See the list below for more Perth Romantic Hotels.
Just 2 minutes' walk from Esperance Bay Beach, Hospitality Esperance, SureStay by Best Western offers budget accommodation with free Wi-Fi and free in-room movies. Guests enjoy a bar and restaurant of...more
Overlooking Perth’s famous Swan River, Pagoda Resort and Spa offers a choice of guest rooms and fully self contained apartments with views over the river, parkland or poolside gardens. Guests enjoy the...more
This 5-star luxury hotel offers a 19-metre heated pool and views of the Swan River and is located in the heart of East Perth, just minutes from Perth CBD. Free WiFi is offered in all rooms and public...more
Situated on the banks of the Swan River overlooking the Perth city skyline, Crown Metropol Perth offers modern and stylish accommodation within a 15 minutes’ drive from Perth’s International and Domes...more
Overlooking the Swan River and riverfront parklands, Pan Pacific Perth boasts a state-of-the-art fitness centre, a choice of 2 restaurants and 2 bars.All rooms feature TV with cable channels, 24-hour...more
!Please enter check-in date
We would love to hear your hotel suggestions or new list ideas
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz