Perth Five Star and Deluxe Hotels
If you dream of spoiling yourself and your partner with an indulgent stay in a luxurious five star hotel, then check out this listing of five star and deluxe hotels. These hotels and resorts offer luxuriously appointed guest rooms, sumptuous dining experiences, pampering day spas, outstanding customer service and all the amenities needed for a romantic getaway or special night out.
Situated in Perth CBD (Central Business District), the 5-star Duxton Hotel Perth offers luxury rooms in a great location. Facilities include a restaurant, bar, fitness centre and outdoor swimming pool...more
This 5-star luxury hotel offers a 19-metre heated pool and views of the Swan River and is located in the heart of East Perth, just minutes from Perth CBD. Free WiFi is offered in all rooms and public...more
Situated on the banks of the Swan River overlooking the Perth city skyline, Crown Metropol Perth offers modern and stylish accommodation within a 15 minutes’ drive from Perth’s International and Domes...more
Pan Pacific Perth is located in the Perth CBD, near the Swan River. Offering a large selection of guest rooms and suites, the hotel features an outdoor swimming pool and a 24-hour fitness centre. Park...more
Located in the heart of Perth CBD (Central Business District), Parmelia Hilton offers a swimming pool and a restaurant. All air-conditioned rooms offer a flat-screen TV with 10 cable channels and in-r...more
!Please enter check-in date
We would love to hear your hotel suggestions or new list ideas
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
- Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz