Perth Apartments for a small group or large family more than four guests
A common Hotel.com.au customer query is to recommend Perth accommodation for larger families or small groups as most hotels only allow a maximum of three or four people in a room, including adults and children.
Below is a list of larger Perth apartments offering two and three bedrooms that can take five, six or even seven guests in a room.
Nesuto Mounts Bay offers a wide variety of facilities in an excellent location, close to Barrack's Arch and Perth CBD (Central Business District). There are 2 conference rooms available for hire. Gues...more
Quality Resort Sorrento Beach offers free WiFi access and hot or continental breakfast, available daily. The spacious studio rooms and self-contained apartments at Quality Resort Sorrento Beach are ri...more
With Perth’s best attractions at its doorstep, Lodestar Waterside Apartments looks out across the beautiful Swan River. It offers self-contained apartments with a private balcony and free in-house mov...more
Mullaloo Beach Hotel and Apartments offers luxury suites and penthouses on the Sunset Coast, just 20 minutes' drive from Perth CBD (Central Business District). Perth International and Domestic Airports...more
Ideally situated overlooking the Swan River and only minutes from the Perth central business district, Broadwater Resort Apartments features private balconies or terraces perfect for meals with lovely...more
Only 600 metres from beautiful Sorrento Beach, this BandB offers spacious accommodation with free parking and free Wi-Fi. Perth city centre is only a 20-minute drive away.Guests at Sorrento Beach Bed an...more
!Please enter check-in date
We would love to hear your hotel suggestions or new list ideas
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
- Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz