Confirming room availability
Hotel OverviewWith a stay at Yria Hotel in Paros (Parikia), you'll be convenient to Frankish Castle and Port of Parikia. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Ekatontapyliani Church and Church of One Hundred Gates.
RoomsMake yourself at home in one of the 59 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and DVD players. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Rec, Spa, Premium AmenitiesRelax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy body treatments and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a health club, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
DiningGrab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, where you can take in a garden view, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar. A complimentary full breakfast is served daily.
Business, Other AmenitiesFeatured amenities include limo/town car service, a computer station, and express check-in. Planning an event in Paros? This hotel has 1076 square feet (100 square meters) of space consisting of conference space, meeting rooms, and a meeting room. For a surcharge, guests may use a shuttle from the airport to the hotel (available on request) and a cruise ship terminal shuttle.
This hotel may have changed name or is no longer bookable via Hotel.com.au
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz