Confirming room availability
Hotel OverviewWith a stay at Atlantis Beach Tower, Autograph Collection in Paradise Island, you'll be connected to the convention center and minutes from Atlantis Museum and close to Atlantis Aquarium. This beach resort is within close proximity of Aquaventure and Versailles Gardens.
RoomsMake yourself at home in one of the 423 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Rec, Spa, Premium AmenitiesRelax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can soak up the sun at the private beach or enjoy other recreational amenities including a casino and a nightclub. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
DiningGrab a bite to eat at one of the resort's dining establishments, which include 20 restaurants and a coffee shop/cafÃ©. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Business, Other AmenitiesFeatured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. Planning an event in Paradise Island? This resort has 200000 square feet (18580 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center, conference space, and meeting rooms.
This hotel may have changed name or is no longer bookable via Hotel.com.au
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz