Confirming room availability
Hotel OverviewLocated in Pacific Harbour, The Pearl South Pacific Resort is by the ocean and convenient to Arts Village and Pearl South Pacific Championship Golf Course. This 4-star resort is within the region of Paradise Beach and Beqa Lagoon.
RoomsMake yourself at home in one of the 78 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and complimentary toiletries.
Rec, Spa, Premium AmenitiesPamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. When the sun is out, a round of golf or a day at the private beach are two great options for taking advantage of the fine weather. This resort also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and babysitting/childcare.
DiningGrab a bite at one of the resort's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Thirsty? Quench your thirst at a bar/lounge, a beach bar, or a poolside bar.
Business, Other AmenitiesFeatured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), limo/town car service, and express check-in. Event facilities at this resort consist of conference space and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.
This hotel may have changed name or is no longer bookable via Hotel.com.au
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz