Confirming room availability
Hotel OverviewWith a stay at Nwanedi Country Manor in Paarl (Cape Winelands), you'll be close to Rhebokskloof Estate. This 4-star guesthouse is within the vicinity of Paarl Rock and Laborie Winery.
RoomsMake yourself at home in one of the 13 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring DVD players and plasma televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters. Rooms have private patios. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.
Rec, Spa, Premium AmenitiesRelax and unwind with massages, body treatments, and facials. Additional amenities at this Victorian guesthouse include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Guests can get to nearby shops on the complimentary shuttle.
DiningGrab a bite to eat at the guesthouse's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Mingle with other guests at a complimentary reception, held daily. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. A complimentary full breakfast is included.
Business, Other AmenitiesFeatured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Paarl? This guesthouse has 484 square feet (45 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and a meeting/conference room. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.
This hotel may have changed name or is no longer bookable via Hotel.com.au
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz