Confirming room availability
Hotel OverviewThis property has two different resorts, Carriage Ridge & Carriage Hills which are a 2 minutes’ drive from each other. Carriage Hills Resort has a year-round heated indoor-outdoor pool, an indoor sauna, and outdoor hot tub. Carriage Ridge Resort has an indoor heated pool and hot tub. Both resorts are within a 5 minute drive to Horseshoe Ski Hills.Both resorts have similar suite/studio layouts. Guest studios include kitchenettes with a sink, toaster, coffee-maker, under mount bar fridge and microwave. Guest suites include a full kitchen with a full fridge, stove, dishwasher and microwave. All suites also include a king bed, sofa bed and private balcony.Mount St. Louis Moonstone Ski Area is 12 km from Carriage Ridge - Carriage Hills Resort. Barrie is 25 km away and Toronto is 138 km away.<h3> Formerly Carriage Ridge Resort at Horseshoe Valley</h3> <P>Before May 2020 Carriage Ridge - Carriage Hills Resort was known as Carriage Ridge Resort at Horseshoe Valley</p><P>Before June 2019 Carriage Ridge - Carriage Hills Resort was known as Carriage Ridge Resort at Horseshoe Valley</p>
This hotel may have changed name or is no longer bookable via Hotel.com.au
Winter School Holidays in Australia
All east coast states of Australia are on holidays at the same time. ACT, QLD, NSW and Vic school holidays are from Sat 26 June to Sun 11 July.
West coast Australia (being WA and SA) is on holidays one week after the east coast states from Sat 3 July to Sun 18 July. NT is doing it's own thing, probably because it's dry season, and is on holidays from 26 June to 19 July.
To get the best deals and availability, east coasters would probably be best served travelling west for that first week and west coasters could travel east for the last week.
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
- Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz