Confirming room availability
Hotel OverviewCountrytime Hotel, situated in Omarama, meaning Place Of Light and known for excellent fishing, cycling and hiking opportunities. It offers simply furnished rooms with a refrigerator and tea and coffee facilities.The hotel restaurant serves Brasserie-style cuisine and offers panoramic views of the surrounding countryside. The hotel bar, decorated to resemble a traditional sheep shearing shed, serves wine and beer from the local area. Guests can enjoy a full English breakfast daily.Guests can visit the Clay Cliffs, 20 minutes' drive away, Aoraki Mount Cook National Park, which is just over an hour drive away or join the Alps 2 Ocean cycle trail.
This hotel may have changed name or is no longer bookable via Hotel.com.au
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz