Confirming room availability
Avocado Sunset B&B
Hotel OverviewWhen you stay at Avocado Sunset B&B in North Tamborine, you'll be in a state park and convenient to Tamborine Mountain Distillery and Tamborine National Park Knoll Section. This 4-star bed & breakfast is within close proximity of Tamborine National Park Witches Falls Section and Mount Tamborine Winery.
RoomsMake yourself at home in one of the 4 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and DVD players. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Flat-screen televisions with digital programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Rec, Spa, Premium AmenitiesTake in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and a fireplace in the lobby.
DiningA complimentary full breakfast is served daily.
Business, Other AmenitiesFeatured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, luggage storage, and a library. Free self parking is available onsite.
This hotel may have changed name or is no longer bookable via Hotel.com.au
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz