Confirming room availability
Bed and Breakfast Overview
Set in the beautiful village of Rilla Mill, the award-winning Woodpeckers offers free onsite parking and free WiFi in public areas. Home to Bodmin Moor Wildlife Park, Bodmin Moor is just 5 minutes’ drive away.
Each room includes a flat-screen TV with a DVD player and tea and coffee making facilities with Cornish chocolates and biscuits. The en-suite bathroom has complimentary toiletries
In the mornings, Woodpeckers serves full English breakfast. Dishes are prepared using locally sourced produce. With prior arrangement, evening meals are also available.
The peaceful Woodpeckers is just 30 minutes’ drive from the Eden Project in St Austell. Home to numerous shops, Plymouth and Truro are both less than 1 hour’s drive away. The historical fishing ports of Looe and Polperro are within 20 minutes’ drive.
Lock in a great price now and relax with our Price Guardian working for youHotel prices fluctuate. Book now, we will check prices each day for you and then let you know how to re-book if an even better price becomes available.
!Please enter city, landmark, postcode or hotel name
!Please enter check-in date
Facilities of Woodpeckers
Free parking, On-site parking, Parking, Private parking
Free WiFi, Internet services, WiFi
Garden, Shared lounge/TV area
Heating, Non-smoking rooms, Non-smoking throughout
Untill 10:00 hours
Cancellation / Prepayment
Cancellation, prepayment and 'book now pay later' policies vary according to room type. Please check the room conditions when selecting your room above.
Accepted credit cards
The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
The fine print
This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties.
Setup a Price watch for Woodpeckers
Each day we'll check prices and send you an email for your selected dates at Woodpeckers. If you don't have specific dates but would like to check prices for say next weekend or say next month we can check the price too.
Winter School Holidays in Australia
All east coast states of Australia are on holidays at the same time. ACT, QLD, NSW and Vic school holidays are from Sat 26 June to Sun 11 July.
West coast Australia (being WA and SA) is on holidays one week after the east coast states from Sat 3 July to Sun 18 July. NT is doing it's own thing, probably because it's dry season, and is on holidays from 26 June to 19 July.
To get the best deals and availability, east coasters would probably be best served travelling west for that first week and west coasters could travel east for the last week.
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
|Guests||1 room, 2 adults|
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
- Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz