Charlestown Hotel Accommodation - Mayo County
Located in Crossmolina, Enniscoe House features elegant antique decor and offers rooms with free WiFi access. The guest house has a garden, a restaurant and bicycle rental services. Guests benefit fro...more
Score from 14 reviewers
Set in Pontoon in the Mayo region, DonRoss Cottage, Pontoon features a patio and lake views. The accommodation is 20 km from Castlebar, and guests benefit from complimentary WiFi and private parking a...more
Score from 5 reviewers
Situated in Crossmolina, 37 km from Castlebar, Lake View House B and B features a shared lounge and free WiFi. For added convenience, the property can provide towels and bed linen for an extra charge. G...more
Score from 196 reviewers
Western Greenway BandB is located in Newport, within 500 metres from the city centre. This 3-star bed and breakfast offers a shared lounge. Free WiFi is provided. At the bed and breakfast, rooms have a...more
Score from 43 reviewers
Hotel Newport is set in the village centre and 100 metres from Clew Bay with views of the Nephin Mountains. It has a restaurant and offers bike rental. Each room at Hotel Newport has a TV and tea and...more
Score from 314 reviewers
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, the family-run Walsh's Bridge Inn offers accommodation in Newport. Groups of all sizes are welcome at the property. Every room has a flat-screen TV. The property...more
Score from 200 reviewers
Book now and pay later rooms are subject to availabilty.
Not what you were looking for?
Try a different search here
!Please enter check-in date
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz