Black Hills Hotel Accommodation - New Norfolk
Here is a quick summary of the type of hotels and accommodation you will find in Black Hills.
There are 1 five star luxury hotels in Black Hills offering great locations, quality service and well fitted out rooms. If you are looking for something eclectic, smaller or quaint there are 1 boutique hotels in Black Hills. 2 ever popular 4 star hotels for business or pleasure, and 3 star hotels providing everything for the budget conscious.
Situated just 5 minutes’ walk from the Derwent River, Junction Motel offers heated rooms with digital TV and free WiFi. Some rooms enjoy views down the Derwent Valley. Each room at The Junction New No...more
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 178
With views of the Derwent River and riverside gardens, Woodbridge on the Derwent offers 5-star accommodation in a convict built, restored 1825 Georgian Mansion.Guests may spot the resident platypus, w...more
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 51
Situated in a stunning waterfront location on the banks of the Derwent River, these fully self-contained studios and cottages are set amongst 2 acres of peaceful landscaped gardens.The Shingles Rivers...more
Score from 126 reviewers
Old Colony Inn is a 5-minute walk from New Norfolk’s town centre, and a 25-minute drive from Mount Field National Park. Featuring the charm of Old English decor, this cosy accommodation offers a resta...more
Score from 148 reviewers
Book now and pay later rooms are subject to availabilty.
Not what you were looking for?
Try a different search here
!Please enter check-in date
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz