Confirming room availability
Hotel OverviewLocated in the centre of picturesque Napier, this luxurious 5-star hotel is located in the center of the Art Deco Precinct.Originally built for the Hawke’s Bay County Council in 1909, The County Hotel is one of only two significant buildings to have survived the massive 1931 earthquake. The hotel presents a charming Edwardian Art Deco grandeur, preserving its elegant heritage.Rooms at the County Hotel are elegantly designed and offer antique furnishings. They each include a TV with satellite channels, a DVD/CD player, a work desk and tea/coffee making facilities.Dine in the multi award winning Wine Street Restaurant or enjoy a drink in the quaint Churchill's Champagne & Snug Bar with a superb selection of wine, single malt whiskey, cocktails and of course champagne.The County Hotel is near many local attractions, including the Marineland and the famous Hawke’s Bay Vineyards.
This hotel may have changed name or is no longer bookable via Hotel.com.au
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz