Confirming room availability
The Schoolmistress With The Golden Eyes, studios & rooms (formerly The Schoolmistress With The Golden Eyes)
Situated close to Mithymnas market, this great-value pension is named after the lover of famous Greek writer Stratis Myrivilis and offers magnificent panoramic views of the Aegean Sea.
The Schoolmistress with the Golden Eyes is a family-run pension, in the heart of Mithymna, in Lesvos Island. It shares its name with the title of Stratis Myrivilis popular book and was once the home of its main character, Myrivilis lover Stella.
Its location at the top end of Mithymnas cobbled street allows you to enjoy stunning panoramic views of the Aegean Sea, Molivos Bay and the port from your balcony. You are also close to Mithymnas vibrant market.
Spend the day exploring the charming cobbled streets and visiting the local shops and taverns. In the evening, head back to The School Mistress with the Golden Eyes and relax with a drink on your balcony and enjoy your stunning scenery.
Formerly The Schoolmistress With The Golden Eyes
Before December 2019 The Schoolmistress With The Golden Eyes, studios & rooms was known as The Schoolmistress With The Golden Eyes
Lock in a great price now and relax with our Price Guardian working for youHotel prices fluctuate. Book now, we will check prices each day for you and then let you know how to re-book if an even better price becomes available.
!Please enter city, landmark, postcode or hotel name
!Please enter check-in date
Enter dates to see room photos
Facilities of The Schoolmistress With The Golden Eyes, studios & rooms
Free WiFi, Internet services, WiFi
Airport shuttle, Airport shuttle (surcharge), Car hire
Front-desk/reception area services
Garden, Sun terrace, Terrace
Family rooms, Non-smoking rooms
From 14:00 hours
Untill 12:00 hours
Cancellation / Prepayment
Cancellation, prepayment and 'book now pay later' policies vary according to room type. Please check the room conditions when selecting your room above.
Accepted credit cards
The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
The fine print
This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties. Kindly note that air conditioning is available at extra charge. Kindly note that the property does not have a 24-hour front desk.
Setup a Price watch for The Schoolmistress With The Golden Eyes, studios & rooms
Each day we'll check prices and send you an email for your selected dates at The Schoolmistress With The Golden Eyes, studios & rooms. If you don't have specific dates but would like to check prices for say next weekend or say next month we can check the price too.
Price Guardian. Don't Book without it.
|Guests||1 room, 2 adults|
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
- Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz