Confirming room availability
This property isn’t taking reservations on our site right now.
To find nearby properties in Mossel Bay click here
Hotel OverviewOverlooking Mossel Bay Harbour and the Indian Ocean, the Edward Charles Manor offers elegantly decorated rooms on the spectacular Garden Route and features a swimming pool.There is a barbecue on the poolside patio and an attractive courtyard with fountain on the property. After a day of exploration, the outdoor pool helps guests to relax and refresh.All en-suite rooms are heated and come equipped with a satellite TV, ceiling fan and safety deposit box. Also provided are a tea/coffee maker, alarm clock and radio. Some rooms also have a minibar and private balcony.Edward Charles’s restaurant serves breakfast daily. The guesthouse’s bar is stocked with a fine selection of popular South African Wines.In the evening, the Manor runs a free shuttle service to selected restaurants.Edward Charles Manor is just a 2-minute drive from Mossel Bay Railway Station. The nearest beach is only 200 metres away.
This hotel may have changed name or is no longer bookable via Hotel.com.au
Price Guardian. Don't Book without it.
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
- Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz