Confirming room availability
Well situated in the Basmanny district of Moscow, Hostel Volga is set 2.9 km from Victor Vasnetsov House Museum, 5 km from Lenin Mausoleum and 5 km from GUM Department Store. The property is around 5 km from Red Square, 5 km from Saint Basil's Cathedral and 5 km from Zaryadye Park. The accommodation offers a 24-hour front desk, a shuttle service, a shared kitchen and free WiFi.
Some rooms come with a kitchen with a microwave, a fridge and a stovetop.
State Historical Museum is 5 km from the hostel, while The Kremlin is 6 km away.
Lock in a great price now and relax with our Price Guardian working for youHotel prices fluctuate. Book now, we will check prices each day for you and then let you know how to re-book if an even better price becomes available.
!Please enter city, landmark, postcode or hotel name
!Please enter check-in date
Enter dates to see room photos
Facilities of Hostel Volga
Free WiFi, Internet services, WiFi
Shuttle service (surcharge)
Front-desk/reception area services
24-hour front desk, Safety deposit box
Daily maid service, Ironing service, Laundry
Designated smoking area, Non-smoking rooms, Non-smoking throughout
Untill 12:30 hours
Cancellation / Prepayment
Cancellation, prepayment and 'book now pay later' policies vary according to room type. Please check the room conditions when selecting your room above.
Accepted credit cards
The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
Setup a Price watch for Hostel Volga
Each day we'll check prices and send you an email for your selected dates at Hostel Volga. If you don't have specific dates but would like to check prices for say next weekend or say next month we can check the price too.
Price Guardian. Don't Book without it.
|Guests||1 room, 2 adults|
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
- Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz