City: Sportcomplex Olimpiyskiy Hotel Accommodation - Moscow
Here is a quick summary of the type of hotels and accommodation you will find in City: Sportcomplex Olimpiyskiy. If you are looking at a longer stay you can book up to 29 nights and you might want to look at the 1 hotels in City: Sportcomplex Olimpiyskiy which have kitchens so eating in is an option.
There are 1 five star luxury hotels in City: Sportcomplex Olimpiyskiy offering great locations, quality service and well fitted out rooms. , and 3 star hotels providing everything for the budget conscious.
Keeping active is entirely possible at the 1 hotels in City: Sportcomplex Olimpiyskiy with a gym and the 1 hotels with a pool.
If you are visiting City: Sportcomplex Olimpiyskiy for a business trip you may be interested in the 2 City: Sportcomplex Olimpiyskiy hotels with conference facilities. 3 City: Sportcomplex Olimpiyskiy hotels have parking. And getting to and from the airport is made easier by the 1 hotels with an airport shuttle.
This hotel in Moscow is a 5-minute walk from Krasnye Vorota and Komsomolskaya metro stations which are a few stops away from the Kremlin. Located in the legendary building, it features an indoor pool....more
With Moscow’s Red Square a 10-minute drive away, Volga Hotel is in a quiet street not far from the Garden Ring. Within a 10-minute walk, guests can reach 6 underground stations and 3 railway stations....more
Asket Hotel on Komsomolskaya is located in Moscow, within a 5-minute walk from Leningradsky, Yaroslavsky and Kazansky Train Stations. Free Wi-Fi is provided, and the reception works 24 hours a day.The...more
Book now and pay later rooms are subject to availabilty.
Not what you were looking for?
Try a different search here
!Please enter check-in date
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
- Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz