Confirming room availability
This property isn’t taking reservations on our site right now.
To find nearby properties in Morecambe click here
Hotel OverviewThis family-run guest house is situated on Morecambe’s west promenade, overlooking the splendid West End Gardens and Morecambe Bay, with the mountains of the Lake District on the horizon.Each en suite room is centrally heated and has a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi and tea/coffee-making facilities. A generous and tasty full cooked English breakfast is included in the price.There is a lift service to most floors and the guest house has a ramp to the entrance for wheelchair users and free private parking is available for guests’ use.The Clifton is just under an hour's drive from the stunning natural beauty of the Lake District. Manchester and Liverpool are both just over an hour away by car.
This hotel may have changed name or is no longer bookable via Hotel.com.au
Price Guardian. Don't Book without it.
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
- Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz