Confirming room availability
The Jellyfish Beach House
Hotel OverviewThe Jellyfish Beach House is a spacious, pet-friendly, 4-bedroom beach holiday home with a rear garden and 4 living areas, including a games room and a tiled covered alfresco dining area. Free WiFi is provided.The fully fenced, secure house is situated in a quiet street, 100 metres to the nearest park, which has a playground and BBQ facilities and 300 metres from canal access. It is 500 metres from a range of cafes and restaurants, 600 metres from both a patrolled beach and Kawana Shopping World and a 4-minute drive off the Sunshine Motorway. Sunshine Coast Airport is 15 minutes' drive away and a boat ramp is 3 km away.The Jellyfish Beach House is equipped with a dishwasher, air-conditioning, an automatic coffee machine and a electric massage chair. For your entertainment, you will find a fully equipped sports shed, a billiards table, trampoline, swing set, 4 double kayaks, an elevated cubbyhouse with a slippery slide and a table top arcade game machine with over 600 free games to play.
This hotel may have changed name or is no longer bookable via Hotel.com.au
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
- Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz