Confirming room availability
Featuring a refurbished antique house, El Rancho de Manolo offers affordable accommodations with free WiFi in Molinos. The property includes an on site restaurant and a daily breakfast. With views of the mountains and garden, rooms at this inn are fitted with private bathrooms, fans and heating. Bed linens and towels are provided. At El Rancho de Manolo guests will find a garden, a bar and a shared lounge. Free parking is available at this inn. El Rancho de Manolo is 18.3 km from Molinos vineyards.
Lock in a great price now and relax with our Price Guardian working for youHotel prices fluctuate. Book now, we will check prices each day for you and then let you know how to re-book if an even better price becomes available.
!Please enter city, landmark, postcode or hotel name
!Please enter check-in date
Enter dates to see room photos
Facilities of El Rancho de Manolo
Free parking, On-site parking, Parking, Private parking
Free WiFi, Internet services, WiFi
Food & Drink
Garden, Shared lounge/TV area
Designated smoking area, Heating
Untill 10:30 hours
Cancellation / Prepayment
Cancellation, prepayment and 'book now pay later' policies vary according to room type. Please check the room conditions when selecting your room above.
Accepted credit cards
The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
Setup a Price watch for El Rancho de Manolo
Each day we'll check prices and send you an email for your selected dates at El Rancho de Manolo. If you don't have specific dates but would like to check prices for say next weekend or say next month we can check the price too.
Score from 99 reviewers
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
|Guests||1 room, 2 adults|
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz