Confirming room availability
Saint Kate The Arts Hotel
Hotel OverviewWith a stay at InterContinental Milwaukee, you'll be centrally located in Milwaukee, steps from Pabst Theater and Milwaukee Repertory Theater. This 4-star hotel is close to BMO Harris Bradley Center and Milwaukee Art Museum.
RoomsMake yourself at home in one of the 221 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and plasma televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Rec, Spa, Premium AmenitiesEnjoy recreational amenities such as a health club and a steam room. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.
DiningGrab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, where you can enjoy drinks at a bar and dine alfresco (weather permitting). Or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other AmenitiesFeatured amenities include a 24-hour business center, a computer station, and express check-out. Planning an event in Milwaukee? This hotel has 13000 square feet (1208 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center, conference space, and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
This hotel may have changed name or is no longer bookable via Hotel.com.au
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz