Confirming room availability
Score from 36 reviewers
Hotel De la Couronne is located in the Jura Mountains, 11 km from the town of Gex. It offers free private parking and an outdoor swimming pool.
The guest rooms have a private bathroom, free Wi-Fi internet access and a balcony with views of Mont Rond.
La Couronne provides a daily continental breakfast and the hotel restaurant serves regional cuisine using local products.
Hotel De La Couronne is 30 km north of Geneva, with its air and rail connections.
Formerly Hotel De La Couronne
Before July 2019 Hôtel De La Couronne was known as Hotel De La Couronne
Score from 36 reviewers
Lock in a great price now and relax with our Price Guardian working for youHotel prices fluctuate. Book now, we will check prices each day for you and then let you know how to re-book if an even better price becomes available.
!Please enter city, landmark, postcode or hotel name
!Please enter check-in date
Enter dates to see room photos
Facilities of Hôtel De La Couronne
Free parking, On-site parking, Parking, Pets allowed, Private parking, WiFi everywhere
Free WiFi, Internet services, WiFi
From 13:00 hours
Untill 11:00 hours
Cancellation / Prepayment
Cancellation, prepayment and 'book now pay later' policies vary according to room type. Please check the room conditions when selecting your room above.
Accepted credit cards
The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
Setup a Price watch for Hôtel De La Couronne
Each day we'll check prices and send you an email for your selected dates at Hôtel De La Couronne. If you don't have specific dates but would like to check prices for say next weekend or say next month we can check the price too.
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
|Guests||1 room, 2 adults|
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz