Confirming room availability
The Deauville Beach Resort
Hotel OverviewWith a stay at The Deauville Beach Resort in Miami Beach (North Beach), you'll be close to Normandy Shores Golf Club and Concord Shopping Plaza. This beach resort is within close proximity of Indian Beach Park and Surfside Beach.
RoomsMake yourself at home in one of the 484 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Rec, Spa, Premium AmenitiesPamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool and a fitness center. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a hair salon.
DiningEnjoy a meal at a restaurant or in a coffee shop/cafÃ©. Or stay in and take advantage of the resort's room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Business, Other AmenitiesFeatured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. Planning an event in Miami Beach? This resort has 75000. square feet (6968 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
This hotel may have changed name or is no longer bookable via Hotel.com.au
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz