Melbourne Hotels near the MCG for AFL and Cricket
The MCG and Etihad Stadium are the major AFL stadiums in Melbourne and the home grounds for most Melbourne based teams. Traffic can be horrendous when AFL or cricket games are on so its best to walk to the game if you can.
It's a short walk to the MCG from any of the hotels around Jolimont, East Melbourne or the south east corner of the CBD near the corner of Flinders and Spring St or Flinders and Exhibition St, see the map of hotels near the MCG here. The Hilton on the Park is pictured on the far right of the MCG.
You can double check when your game is on with the calendar of events at the MCG.
!Please enter check-in date
We would love to hear your hotel suggestions or new list ideas
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz