Art Series Hotels
Located throughout Australia’s cultural and major event capital, Melbourne, the Art Series hotels are set in the city’s hottest locations. With hotels encompassing the vibrant CBD, they can be found in the stylish shopping precinct of Chapel Street South Yarra, the uber cool Commercial Road Prahran and the cafe-rich northside. The brand has also expanded into the art hubs of Adelaide, Bendigo and Brisbane,
Each Art Series hotel is unique, taking design inspiration from one of Australia’s artistic greats, whether it be the legendary John Olsen or controversially inclined Adam Cullen, the loveable David Larwill or inspiring Tommy Watson. Each suite is appointed with up to the minute comforts and technology, while original artworks and prints adorn every wall.
Offering a boutique hotel feel unlike any other, each location boasts a personalised experience, exceptional service and sophisticated style, making the Art Series hotels a popular choice for business or leisure travellers alike.
Click here to view our full range of Melbourne Hotels.
Located in the fashionable Prahran area, this 5-star hotel offers trendy accommodation within walking distance to Chapel Street's popular shopping and dining .The Cullen provide rooms that boast ultra...more
Located just a 15-minute walk from the restaurants, shopping and art precinct of Bendigo, Schaller Hotel Bendigo offers free WiFi and an on-site cafe and bar. Inspired by the work of Australian contem...more
Offering free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a cafe-restaurant, Art Series - The Watson is located in Adelaide. The property boasts a variety of Tommy Watson artworks throughout the hotel.Art Series Adelai...more
!Please enter check-in date
We would love to hear your hotel suggestions or new list ideas
Price Guardian. Don't Book without it.
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
- Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz