Melbourne Airport Hotels
Melbourne Airport (MEL) also known as Tullamarine Airport is located around 23 kilometres or 26 minutes without traffic from the Melbourne city or CBD. MEL operates 4 domestic terminals and one international terminal 24 hours a day.
There is no rail service from Melbourne airport, there is a Sky Bus shuttle bus service from the airport to the Southern Cross Railway Station (formerly called Spencer Street railway station) and then connecting bus services to most hotels in the city. If you plan to drive or catch a taxi then allow plenty of travel time as the airport traffic can be delayed by traffic and/or roadworks along the route.
Staying at a hotel within the vicinity of the Melbourne Airport can take a lot of strees out of catching early morning flights. Many of the hotels offer a shuttle from the hotel to the airport and may allow you to park your car for a short time as well.
The top 3 hotels in the list below are within walking distance of the airport, the remaining hotels in the list would require a car or bus service to get to the airport.
!Please enter check-in date
We would love to hear your hotel suggestions or new list ideas
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz