Confirming room availability
Shaza Al Madina
King Fahad Road, Medina - show map
Hotel OverviewWith a stay at Shaza Al Madina in Medina, you'll be minutes from Al-Masjid al-Nabawi and close to Baqi Al Gharqad.
This 5-star hotel is within the vicinity of Quba Mosque and Islamic University of Madinah.
RoomsMake yourself at home in one of the 469 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-panel televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include direct-dial phones, as well as safes and desks.
Rec, Spa, Premium AmenitiesMake use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a concierge desk, and gift shops/newsstands. Additional features include a hair salon and tour/ticket assistance.
DiningSatisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/cafÃ©, and 24-hour room service is provided. At the end of the day, relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other AmenitiesFeatured amenities include a business center, an Internet point, and currency exchange. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and banquet facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free parking is available onsite.
This hotel may have changed name or is no longer bookable via Hotel.com.au
Don't book without it.
Our service doesn't stop once you have booked. Hotel prices fluctuate, so after you book we keep checking prices every day. If Price Guardian sees what you've booked at a better price we will let you know how to re-book, get the better price and save money! We save customers money every day on their hotel bookings.
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 1M+ hotels, resorts, apartments + more
- One site to compare, book & save
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz