Confirming room availability
Meaford Inn is located in Meaford. Featuring a restaurant, the 1-star motel has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi, each with a private bathroom. The motel has ski storage space.
Guest rooms in the motel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. At Meaford Inn each room is fitted with bed linen and towels.
The area is popular for hiking and skiing, and bike hire is available at the accommodation.
Blue Mountains is 28 km from Meaford Inn, while Wasaga Beach is 47 km away.
Formerly Meaford Motel and Restaurant
Before August 2019 Meaford Inn was known as Meaford Motel and Restaurant
Lock in a great price now and relax with our Price Guardian working for youHotel prices fluctuate. Book now, we will check prices each day for you and then let you know how to re-book if an even better price becomes available.
!Please enter city, landmark, postcode or hotel name
!Please enter check-in date
Facilities of Meaford Inn
Free parking, On-site parking, Parking, Pets allowed, Private parking, WiFi everywhere
Fishing, Hiking, Ski storage, Skiing
Free WiFi, Internet services, WiFi
Food & Drink
Bicycle rental, Shuttle service (surcharge)
Air conditioning, Heating, Non-smoking rooms
From 15:00 hours
Untill 11:00 hours
Cancellation / Prepayment
Cancellation, prepayment and 'book now pay later' policies vary according to room type. Please check the room conditions when selecting your room above.
Accepted credit cards
The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
Setup a Price watch for Meaford Inn
Each day we'll check prices and send you an email for your selected dates at Meaford Inn. If you don't have specific dates but would like to check prices for say next weekend or say next month we can check the price too.
Price Guardian. Don't Book without it.
|Guests||1 room, 2 adults|
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
- Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz