Hotel OverviewSet 20 km from the Crocodile Bridge Gate of Kruger National Park, Ubuntu Bed and Breakfast is situated in Marloth Park and has a fitness room.All units feature air conditioning, a minibar and a flat-screen TV. There is a private bathroom with shower and free toiletries in each unit, along with a hair dryer.The daily breakfast offers à la carte and vegetarian options. Guests can dine in the in-house restaurant, which serves international and South african cuisine and also offers vegetarian and dairy-free options.The bed and breakfast offers an outdoor pool.A sun terrace is available for guests to use at Ubuntu Bed and Breakfast.Lionspruit Game Reserve is 2.7 km from the accommodation. Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport is 103 km away.
This hotel may have changed name or is no longer bookable via Hotel.com.au
We Price Match (And its easy)
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
- Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz