Confirming room availability
With a stay at Grand Mercure Basildene Manor in Margaret River, you'll be minutes from Gloucester Park and close to Xanadu Winery. This 4.5-star bed & breakfast is within the vicinity of Amaze'n Margaret River and Margaret River Golf Club.
Rec, Spa, Premium AmenitiesTake advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool, or other amenities including tour/ticket assistance and barbecue grills.
DiningEnjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Grand Mercure Basildene Manor.
Business, Other AmenitiesSelf parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Sorry, we have no rooms available at the Grand Mercure Basildene Manor from Fri, 18 Sep 2020 to Sat, 19 Sep 2020
change dates to try different dates or please see the list of alternative hotels below.
Hotels near the Grand Mercure Basildene Manor from Fri, 18 Sep 2020 to Sat, 19 Sep 2020
The distance shown is the approximate straight line distance in km from Grand Mercure Basildene Manor to the alternative hotel
!Please enter city, landmark, postcode or hotel name
!Please enter check-in date
Facilities of Grand Mercure Basildene Manor
Room facilities of Grand Mercure Basildene Manor
Setup a Price watch for Grand Mercure Basildene Manor
Each day we'll check prices and send you an email for your selected dates at Grand Mercure Basildene Manor. If you don't have specific dates but would like to check prices for say next weekend or say next month we can check the price too.
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
|Guests||1 room, 2 adults|
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
- Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz