Margaret River Hotel Accommodation
To see the latest Margaret River deals and prices click here to enter your travel dates.
Western Australia’s Margaret River is home to some of the world’s best wineries. The region’s story is a humble one. Its prosperity and development was spurred by a small group of Italians who sorely missed their country’s wine. Vineyards were created and wineries were established by specialists in wine and viticulture. The region eventually won many awards of recognition for its distinctive styles and unprecedented blends. The climate here is warm with some cooling breezes and strong winds from the Indian Ocean. Much rainfall occurs during winter and autumn.
The region’s attractions include Busselton Jetty, Augusta, Cape Leeuwin House, and the beaches of Dunsborough. The region’s coastline plays host to a world-class surf competition, the Salomon Masters at Margaret River. Because of this, many surfers visit the region every year to try out the waves of its famous beaches and watch other surfers compete. There are also beaches with calmer waters. These are Bunker Bay, Meelup, and Eagle Bay.
The region is proud to annually celebrate the Margaret River Wine Festival.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 503
* Book now and pay later rooms are subject to availabilty. Not what you were looking for? Try your search again
!Please enter check-in date
Margaret River Hotels by Price
- The Best Margaret River Weekend Getaway Deals for This Weekend
- The Best Margaret River Weekend Getaway Deals for Next Weekend
- Last Minute Discount Margaret River Hotels
- Margaret River Hotel Deals for Tonight
- Margaret River Hot Deals
- Cheap Margaret River Hotels
- Budget Margaret River Hotels
- Luxury Hotels Margaret River