Malolo Lailai Island Resorts
To see the latest deals and prices click here to enter your travel dates.
How are resorts different to hotels? Scale is usually one difference, resorts are often a bit more palatial. The focus with resorts if often recreation and relaxtion, so think jet skis, catamarans and day spas more so than conference rooms, there are of course exceptions to these rules especially where the destination is focussing on the business conference market.
With a stay at Musket Cove Island Resort and Marina in Malolo Lailai Island (Mamanuca Islands), you'll be minutes from Musket Cove Marina. This 4-star r...more
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 868
Book now and pay later rooms are subject to availabilty.
Not what you were looking for?
Try a different search here
!Please enter check-in date
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz