Confirming room availability
Hotel OverviewLocated in Aguas Calientes, Inkaterra Machu Picchu Pueblo Hotel is a colonial-style property that offers massage sessions and Andean sauna. The spacious rooms feature tiled floors and seating areas. Buffet breakfast and a la carte dinner are included in the rates.Decorated with Andean tapestries, rooms at Inkaterra boast beds with cotton sheets, alpaca blankets and canopies. Some rooms have Wi-Fi, fireplaces, marble basins and private pools.There is a restaurant that offers Andean cuisine overlooking the Vilcanota River.Guests at Inkaterra Machu Picchu can enjoy guided walks around the area, reading a book from the lounge library by the fireplace or browsing in the gift shop.Cusco City is 4 hours away by train.
This hotel may have changed name or is no longer bookable via Hotel.com.au
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
- Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz