Confirming room availability
Hotel OverviewLocated in Lurcy-Levis, ChÃ¢teau de Beguin is in a rural location and within the region of Chateau of Lienesse and Chateau of Bannegon. This romantic hotel is within the region of Chateau Bourbon-l'Archambault and Church of St. Martin.
RoomsMake yourself at home in one of the 19 guestrooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries. Conveniences include safes, housekeeping is provided daily, and cribs/infant beds (complimentary) can be requested.
Rec, Spa, Premium AmenitiesPamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers body treatments. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a steam room. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and an arcade/game room. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
DiningEnjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other AmenitiesFeatured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. This hotel has 3 meeting rooms available for events. Guests may use a ferry terminal shuttle for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.
This hotel may have changed name or is no longer bookable via Hotel.com.au
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz